[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] TAO and Windows Vista

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Jun 21 05:51:25 CDT 2007

Hi,

When you check the scoreboard at http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl you will see
that there are no builds at all for Windows Vista. All systems run XP or
Windows 2003. We are interested in adding Vista builds, but these then needs
to contributed by the user community or users fund the commercial companies
to run these builds and make sure TAO works out of the box. We as Remedy IT
can add Vista builds but we do need funding, contact me directly to discuss
details.