[ace-users] Compiling ACE with MinGw

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Jun 22 12:54:33 CDT 2007

Hi,

> The examples build fine. However, from what I can tell the
> examples are
> happy using DLLs. I could be wrong. Neverthess, I am interested in
> linking againsts static libraries only. Is there a version of ACE and
> MiNGW that are known to work well together? Thanks.

So far as I remember we only did build dynamic and the last build we have
done is already months ago, so there is not a known version that will work
together. We are looking for funding to maintain the MinGW port again, we
can then do the port, validate it and also maintain it for a pre agreed
time. Contact me directly if your company would be interested in funding
this.