[Ace-users] Shared memory based stream

dky dhruvakm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:31:11 CDT 2007

Hi,
 Is there a serialized or sequential access to data stored in a shared
memory pool.
 I am looking for something like this: I have a shared memory with a
key. Since I have made repeated calls to "acquire()", I have memory
scattered across pools (or pages if I am right). I would like to have
an iterator that can give me a sequential access to the data (hiding
the page and the base address from me) so that I can access it as a
contiguous block of memory.

Please let me know if there is a ready to use implementation in ACE or
should I implement it (an iterator) on top of ACE's shared memory
pool.
 Thanks in advance.

with best regards,
dky