[Ace-users] Can I make use of start-stop-daemon on Linux with ACE tp_reactor_logging_server?

kun niu haoniukun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 00:31:54 CST 2007

Hi all,
I'm trying to invoke C++NPv2 example provided by ACE 5.6 like this:
start-stop-daemon --start --exec ./tp_reactor_logging_server -- 9700
localhost
And I run the client provided by C++NPv1.
I can only input three lines and the client program exits.
No log file is created under C++NPv2 directory.
But if I run "./tp_reactor_logging_server 9700 localhost".
The program runs smoothly.
Can I run an ACE service in background with Service  Configuration
Framework?
Thanks for any reply.