[Ace-users] [ace-users] Can I make use of start-stop-daemon on Linux withACE tp_reactor_logging_server?

Andre Kostur akostur at incognito.com
Wed Nov 21 12:55:48 CST 2007

Start-stop-daemon is a Debian script for starting services.

Where is localhost.log supposed to be written?  If it's to the current
working directory, note that start-stop-daemon may have changed the cwd
for your application.  You might find your logfile in /.  Otherwise, do
a find for your file to see if it's been dropped somewhere else (find /
-name localhost.log -print) (Or use updatedb and locate ...)