[Ace-users] [tao-users] : question about POA

Ricardo Perrone perrone at rocketmail.com
Thu Nov 22 06:37:57 CST 2007

Hi all,

 CIAO version 0.6.10
 TAO version 1.6.10
 ACE VERSION: 5.6.1

 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
       Centrino Duo Core, Ubuntu 7.0.4-Feisty, kernel 2.6.20-16-generic

 COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL):
       gcc (GCC) 4.1.2

 THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE:
       #include "ace/config-linux.h"

 THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE:
       no_hidden_visibility=1
       include
  /usr/local/ACE_wrappers/include/makeinclude/platform_linux.GNU

 CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/bin/MakeProjectCreator/config/default.features:
     [there is no default.features file, but the gnuace and global
  features]
         qt=1
         fl=1
         tk=1
         xt=1
         cidl=1
         sctp=1
         zlib=1

 DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
      COMPILATION? no

 SYNOPSIS:

After a POA identifies a servant responsible to perform a remote request and before that it forwards the operation to this servant, is there a log service that record the time at it happens? I need to know this time information for future statistical analysis. Is there some specific TAO's exemple code that can help me to do this?

Thanks
Ricardo