[Ace-users] [ace-bugs] trying to fix an ACE hang

Greg Popovitch gpy at altair.com
Fri Nov 30 10:28:40 CST 2007

<This may help. Also, I don't recall a description of your dequeueing
thread(s), but if it could avoid the need to be notified on new queue
content, this problem would go away for you.>

Thanks, Steve, but I don't think I can do this. This dequeuing thread
also waits for read events on a socket. It serves as an intermediate
to communicate with a server process, where all the i/o is done in the
low priority thread.

I do appreciate the help and suggestions. I do hope that this issue in
ACE will be addressed by the ACE team - it seems quite serious to me.

Thanks,

greg