[ace-users] ACE_Reactor question

Ali Hussnain Shah hussnain_shah at gmx.net
Tue Oct 2 10:39:40 CDT 2007

Hi,

- normally you dont call handle_close explicitly. It isnt called
only when the client closes the connection (recv=0), svc_hanlder returns
-1, afterwards Reactor calls handle_close()?

- if you dont want to handle an event from Reactor, return value > 0.
Reactor reposts this event again.

Hopefully my hints are in the right direction?!

bye,
Ali