[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] dynamic management of event channels

Steve Totten totten_s at ociweb.com
Tue Oct 2 23:28:21 CDT 2007

Hello Hakan,

Barisik, Hakan wrote:
> Thanks a lot.
>
> I will add the details you mentioned in my next post.
> I am using OCI distribution of ACE+TAO 1.5a for windows
> at the moment.

Since you are using OCI's distribution, please send your PRF
to support at ociweb.com.  We (OCI) are happy to address simple
issues for users without a support contract.  However, since
TAO is open source and we derive no revenue from license fees,
we cannot provide free support on a large scale.  Therefore, if
your issue is complex or time-consuming, we will ask you to open
a support contract.  See

http://www.theaceorb.com/support/index.html

for a description of our support model.

Thanks!
Steve
  Steve Totten, Principal Software Engineer and Partner
  Engineering and Support Manager
  Object Computing, Inc. (OCI), St. Louis, MO, USA
  http://www.ociweb.com/  http://www.theaceorb.com/