[Ace-users] [tao-bugs] builiding ace tao

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Thu Oct 11 11:44:48 CDT 2007

Yasmina,

Thanks for using the PRF form. Please do not send email to me directly
and send it to the ACE/TAO user's group.

If you want to generate make files for ACE, you'll find a mwc file here:

%ACE_ROOT%\ACE.mwc

For TAO:

%TAO_ROOT%\TAO.mwc

For example, to generate make files for ACE do the following:

cd %ACE_ROOT%
mwc.pl -static -name_modifier *_Static_vc8 ACE.mwc

This will generate ACE_Static_vc8.sln, you can do the same with TAO.

Thanks,
Abdul