[Ace-users] [ace-users] Unresolved ACE_Time_Value symbols

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Wed Oct 17 11:50:16 CDT 2007

Hi Stew,

This type of issue often arises because there's a mismatch with the
inline settings between your project and what ACE was built with. I
didn't check the ones you listed to see if they're inlineable - check
this and if they are, double-check your ACE_INLINE settings to be sure
it matches what ACE was built with.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Would you like ACE to run great on your platform?

(__imp_?sec at ACE_Time_Value@@QBEJXZ)