[Ace-users] [ciao-users] generate_component_mpc.pl question

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Fri Oct 19 12:21:40 CDT 2007

Serena,

The -c is to generate an optional driver make file.

For example,

generate_component_mpc.pl -c ComponentADriver ComponentA

I just updated the CIAO tutorial recently, it talks about this sort of
stuff. It will be part of the upcoming release of CIAO 0.6.2, you can
find it at:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/CIAO/docs/tutorials/Quot
er/Simple/

Thanks,