[Ace-users] [ciao-users] Node Application and Execution Manager IOR generation problem - Different host addresses

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Sun Oct 21 00:17:28 CDT 2007

Santos,

The ExecutionManager is a regular CORBA server, as such it should be configurable (through command line parameters or otherwise) just as any other CORBA Server.

Did you try passing the following as part of your command line parameters to ExecutionManager:
-ORBListenEndpoints iiop://192.2.2.2

Where you replace the IP address above with that of the machine your running the ExecutionManager from?

Thanks,
Abdul