[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] OpenDDS problem

Adam Mitz mitza at ociweb.com
Fri Sep 14 10:00:10 CDT 2007

2) I can look into it.  Just looking at MPC.cfg, I'm not sure why this
is happening since it uses $DDS_ROOT.

1) There are mailing lists hosted by sourceforge, they are described on
this page:
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=120045
These are preferable to support at ociweb.com.  support at ociweb.com is
primarily for commercial support (but we also accept general inquiries
there).  Someone from OCI will be monitoring the sourceforge lists.
I agree with Jeff that you can also CC tao-users since the ACE/TAO
community at-large may be interested, unless there are major objections
to this...

Thanks,
Adam Mitz
Software Engineer