[Ace-users] Order of handling asynchronous method invocations

martin.migasiewicz at gmail.com martin.migasiewicz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 07:48:47 CDT 2007

    TAO VERSION: 1.5
    ACE VERSION: 5.5

    HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
       Kubuntu Edgy 6.10
       32 Bit AMD Athlon XP 2600+

    TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST:
    COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL):

    THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE [if you use a link to a platform-
    specific file, simply state which one]:

     THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE [if
you
    use a link to a platform-specific file, simply state which one
    (unless this isn't used in this case, e.g., with Microsoft Visual
    C++)]:

    CONTENTS OF $ACE_ROOT/bin/MakeProjectCreator/config/
default.features
    (used by MPC when you generate your own makefiles):

    AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED:
[What example failed?  What module failed to compile?]

    DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
        COMPILATION?
            If so, what do your $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h and
            $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU contain?
        LINKING?
            On Unix systems, did you run make realclean first?
        EXECUTION?
        OTHER (please specify)?

    SYNOPSIS:

    REPEAT BY:

    SAMPLE FIX/WORKAROUND:

Hello everybody,

I have a question concerning AMI.

Imagine we have a client and a server. The client will invoke three
asynchronous methods sequentially.

And now my question: Will the three methods handled in the correct
order (first in first out)?

Thanks in advance.

Martin