[Ace-users] Re: Linking Problem with release

earthquake.de at freenet.de earthquake.de at freenet.de
Mon Sep 24 09:22:18 CDT 2007

I removed all dll's in the lib directroy of ACE_ROOT
No more ACE dlls on the system.

Furthermore, building TAO in release also crashes
because there are more non found symbols in the ACE.dll

strnew at ACE not found in ACE.dll when Invoking ..\..\bin\tao_idl on
WStringSeq.pidl
and all other pidl files in the bin folder.

/Alex