[Ace-users] [ace-users] ACE and stlport

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Wed Feb 6 11:02:37 CST 2008

Hi Meir,

> I read that ACE does not depend on stlport , but what if I need it
> support stlport
> I found there is some kind of variable called stlport in
> wrapper_macros.GNU

Yes.

> How can I set this variable and the stlport path when building ACE.

You set it either on the GNU make command line or in your
platform_macros.GNU file. Path setting info can be derived from the
wrapper_macros.GNU file. If you can describe the information
concisely, I'll add it to the ACE Knowledge Base at
http://www.riverace.com/ace-kb.htm

Best regards,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Want to take ACE training on YOUR schedule?