[Ace-users] [tao-users] How to set different message timeout policies fordifferent calls

Keith Nicewarner Keith.Nicewarner at SpaceDev.com
Wed Feb 13 14:14:03 CST 2008

Thanks everyone for the helpful info!

Can I simply call _set_policy_overrides() before each method call or
would that be a Bad Idea?

Keith.