[Ace-users] [tao-users] [Fwd: Re: PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM - nsdel syntax problem]

Adam Mitz mitza at ociweb.com
Wed Feb 20 16:17:10 CST 2008

OK, so it seems --ns is not working.  I was just trying to follow the
documentation!

> nslist is working fine for me.
> nslist -ORBInitRef NameService=corbaloc:iiop:localhost:12345/
> NameService
> Naming Service:
> ---------------
> + myservice: Object Reference
> |   Protocol: IIOP
> |   Endpoint: 192.168.200.130:12346

Going back to -ORBInitRef seems to be fine (as compared to --ns).

> Would the arguments I'm passing in to the Naming Service at startup be
> of any use/have any effect?

Sure, that would be good to see.  Also, add -ORBDebugLevel 10 to the
nsdel parameters so you can see what's being sent to/from the ORB.

Thanks,
Adam Mitz
Software Engineer
Object Computing, Inc.