[Ace-users] [ciao-users] Use C++ class as parameter of a facet method

Friedhelm Wolf fwolf at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:51:07 CST 2008

Hi Santos,

in addition to what Will and Abdul said, I have the feeling that you are
looking for the possibility that keeps your command class free from
CORBA at all, right?

I never heard that something like this is, but someone else might
correct me. Maybe the "local interface" keyword comes closest to what
you are looking for?

Thanks,
Friedhelm