[Ace-users] [ace-users] Subject: Proactor: Linux proactor always returnserrno 14 (Bad Address) with UDP socket

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Fri Feb 22 07:00:21 CST 2008

Hi folks,

A number of POSIX systems on the scoreboard are running the
Proactor_Test stuff every day - Linux is the main factor in the async
I/O bashing. If there are problems in the code, please also try to
illustrate them in the Proactor_Test or another test so we can be sure
they get fixed and stay fixed.

Thanks,
-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Want to take ACE training on YOUR schedule?