[Ace-users] [ciao-users] Remedy IT announces VxWorks 6.6 port

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Sun Jan 6 13:20:37 CST 2008

Hi,

We are pleased to announce the availability of the VxWorks 6.6 port. We have
run the first error and warning free builds for VxWorks 6.6 and are in the
process of setting up additional builds. All the build results are available
on our scoreboard at http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl. We are using Solaris,
Windows and Linux hosts for this port. Currently we are not doing runtime
testing yet because of lack of funding. If you are interested in
ACE/TAO/CIAO on VxWorks, contact us to discuss how we can assist you.