[Ace-users] [ace-users] [ACE_Base_Thread_Adapter]: Crash in inherit_log_msg()

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Jan 17 12:48:12 CST 2008

hi,

The version you are using is ancient. When I check the svn head version the
Base_Thread_Adapter does check the pointer before using it. I would
recommend you to upgrade to x.6.2 and see if that works out of the box (I
would expect that). The patch you propose doesn't seem ok, you can use ACE
logging independently of ACE_NLOGGING.

news:<mailman.3405.1200593192.5286.ace-users at mail.cse.wustl.edu>...