[Ace-users] [tao-users] How to get a process own memory usage?

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Tue Jan 29 02:02:46 CST 2008

Hi,

This is currently not possible in ACE. We are working on adding a monitoring
library to ACE which you can use to monitor the system/process status. As
part of this we also extend the ACE_OS layer with APIs to retrieve things
like memory usage.

news:<d5c209c8-0b2a-4efc-9533-e4788619497f at e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com>...