[Ace-users] [ciao-users] CIAO - Help with Stock Quoter Example

Jeff Parsons j.parsons at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Mar 3 12:46:31 CST 2008

Hi,

I can make a quick fix that will fix the Quoter example
problem, but in general it will make the assumption that for
a component Foo, its associated home type is FooHome. The
fix for the general case requires that the entry point name
be created from visiting the home, not the component, which
is problematic and at the very least, a time-consuming fix.

That said, it's important that the example work without
problems regardless, so I will make the quick fix ASAP.

Jeff