[Ace-users] [ciao-users] [cosmic-users] CIAO - Help with Stock Quoter Example

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Mar 3 21:36:09 CST 2008

Hi,

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 05:37:59 PM -0600, Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) wrote:
> Andre,

[...]

This error usually means that one of the addons for the paradigm didn't
load.  This could be because the addon dll has some unresolved symbol, in
which case you need to make that the installer was successful in settin
your Path appropriately.  In rare cases, the installer could also have
missed packaging all the dependent dlls.

Or it could be that an addon doesn't exist anymore physically on disk, or
that it exists but corresponds to a wrong version of CoSMIC.  This is
usually due to an addon getting renamed but the old entry still exists in
either your user registry or the system registry.  I would clean up the
registry and then try registering the addon shipped with this release.

HTH.

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University