[Ace-users] [ciao-users] Problem trying to include "Deployment_ExecutionManagerC.h" and DeploymentC.h” in an component executor header file

santos . sanntosn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 16:05:22 CST 2008

Thank you  Abdullah and Will for your advice but the errors remain.

I changeg the MPC file so its content became:

MPC File:
------------
project(Manager_Dnc_exec) : ciao_component_dnc, ciao_deployment_stub {
  avoids += ace_for_tao
  after   += Manager_Dnc_svnt
  sharedname = Manager_exec
  libs += Manager_stub Manager_svnt

  idlflags += -Wb,export_macro=MANAGER_EXEC_Export \
              -Wb,export_include=Manager_exec_export.h \

  dynamicflags   = MANAGER_EXEC_BUILD_DLL
  includes +=   ${CIAO_ROOT}/DAnCE/Deployment/ ***This line was needed
because the compiler couldn't find the "Deployment_ExecutionManagerC.h" file
without it

  IDL_Files {
  }
  Source_Files {
      Manager_exec.cpp
  }
  Header_Files {
  }
  Inline_Files {
  }
}

I also executed "make clean" and "make realclean" and generated the make
file again with $ACE_ROOT/bin/mwc.pl -type gnuace.

As this solution didn't worked I also changed the order of the includes in
my executor file but the same error occurs. I also removed the "#include
DeploymentC.h" from the header file because, as said by Will, there is
already a  "#include DeploymentC.h" in the "Deployment_ExecutionManagerC.h".
The same error occurred after these steps. Do you have more ideas?

Thank you very much.

Santos