[ace-users] Need help to resolve the hang with ACE Reactor usage

Steve Huston shuston at riverace.com
Tue Jul 14 11:13:54 CDT 2015

As Doug indicated, you should use the PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM to be sure all the information needed to help is given.

For your issue, think about what you're asking the reactor to do - remove the handling for nothing. Even if you do get a callback, the reactor still thinks the handler is registered for the same events you previously specified in register_handler().

-Steve