[ace-users] ace jaws with ssl

Alex Bodnaru alexbodn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:02:18 CDT 2015

hello steve, friends.

of course i'd be glad to give back, but i have no clue on how to implement
the server.

jaws and jaws2 build and appear to work ok, with small trivial additions to
jaws2.

after replacing stream and acceptor with their ssl counterpart (that would
rather inherit ssl from standard), the server doesn't appear to be hit by
the request.

i have never worked in this domain, hence would gladly collaborate.

would you?

alex