[ace-users] Are ACE/TAO Prebuilt binaries for mingw64 bit available ?

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon May 4 12:52:31 CDT 2015

Hi,

The open source community only provides source based distribution
packages, the commercial support companies can provide you prebuilt
packages. We as Remedy IT already provide TAOX11 as binary package, the
Windows installation we have uses MinGW-64, we provide those prebuilt
packagages as part of our TAOX11 product.

See http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/commercial-support.html for
an overview of all companies including Remedy IT

Best regards,

Johnny