[ace-users] SSL Socket Server no shared secret !

Muthuvel muthuvel.sivaprakasam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 20:26:15 CDT 2015

Hi,
  I  have 2 problem running my Server application that accept only SSL
connection.
1. If anyone try with telnet to the ip with the port, it's connected.
   If i terminate the telnet, server got killed.
2. If  i try SSL connection, it  is not happening, i am getting "no shared
secret".

Any pointers to analyze this issues ?

    ACE VERSION: 6.3.2

    HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:

        x86_64  windows 8.1

    TARGET MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM, if different from HOST: Same host

    COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL):  MinGW gcc 4.8.1

    THE $ACE_ROOT/ace/config.h FILE :

        #define __ACE_INLINE__ 0
       #include "ace/config-win32.h"

       THE $ACE_ROOT/include/makeinclude/platform_macros.GNU FILE

   include  platform_mingw32.GNU

    with ssl = 1

$ACE_ROOT/bin/MakeProjectCreator/config/default.features does not
exist.

    AREA/CLASS/EXAMPLE AFFECTED:

   Newly created application

    DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:

              or  EXECUTION?

          yes

      SYNOPSIS:
1. If anyone try with telnet to the ip with the port, it's connected.
   If i terminate the telnet, server got killed.
2. If i try SSL connection, it  is not happening, i am getting "no shared
secret".
Setting up ACE_SSL_Context  certificate and private_key method returning
 -1.

Thank you

--
Regards