[ace-users] Issues regarding ACE

Shalini Gupta shalinig at cdot.in
Tue Apr 5 01:43:51 CDT 2016

Hello,

Earlier we were using ACE of version 5.4.2.
Now we want to use ACE of version 6.2.8.

But we are facing the issue with this new version.

We are using our own NamingService. Which was perfectly running with older version of
ACE. With new ACE, in our logs we getting following error :

"Couldn't resolve initial reference to the Naming Service: OBJ_ADAPTER
(IDL:omg.org/CORBA/OBJ_ADAPTER:1.0)"

With this mail I have attached Wireshark captured file. You can find that in response of
GIOP Request(_is_a), we getting the System Exception in Reply.

Kindly guide us to resolve the issue.

Regards,
Shalini Gupta

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."