[ace-users] ACE: TCP related issues in ACE/TAO - 6.4.6

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Sat Mar 3 08:50:06 CST 2018

Hi,

Thanks for using the PRF form but with this kind of high level failure
description we can't say much. There have been a lot of changes between
5.8.0 and 6.4.6 but we haven't removed features. Maybe you can make a
small reproducer program which demonstrates what doesn't work.

Best regards,

Postbus 81 | 6930 AB Westervoort | The Netherlands
http://www.remedy.nl