[ace-users] [ace-bugs] Unable to report your non-working reporting process Re: Unable to submit a bug

Bryan White brewmanz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 02:55:42 CST 2019

Hello Johnny

I'm not sure what you mean by receiving
*> an email with instructions how to gain the necessary permissions to
create issues in bugzilla*

I followed the steps - or step - in the email, which allowed me to set up
my account, but AFAIK no permissions to create issues in Bugzilla, nor
instructions on seeking them. But maybe I didn't look hard enough.

I have included the email here ...

============
bugs at dre.vanderbilt.edu
00:17 (21 hours ago)
 to me
Bugzilla has received a request to create a user account
using your email address (brewmanz at gmail.com).

To continue creating an account using this email address, visit the
following link by January 26, 2019 at 05:17 CST:

http://bugzilla.dre.vanderbilt.edu/token.cgi?t=FoufNuz0Ke&a=request_new_account
<<
*This is the one I clicked*

If you did not receive this email before January 26, 2019 at 05:17 CST or
you wish to create an account using a different email address you can begin
again by going to:

http://bugzilla.dre.vanderbilt.edu/createaccount.cgi

PRIVACY NOTICE: Bugzilla is an open bug tracking system. Activity on most
bugs, including email addresses, will be visible to the public. We recommend
using a secondary account or free web email service (such as Gmail, Yahoo,
Hotmail, or similar) to avoid receiving spam at your primary email address.

If you do not wish to create an account, or if this request was made in
error you can do nothing or visit the following link:

http://bugzilla.dre.vanderbilt.edu/token.cgi?t=FoufNuz0Ke&a=cancel_new_account

If the above links do not work, or you have any other issues regarding
your account, please contact administration at bugs at dre.vanderbilt.edu.

Regards