[ace-users] Installing ACE & TAO, on a Windows 10 Computer.

d.schmidt at vanderbilt.edu d.schmidt at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Nov 5 16:58:25 CDT 2021

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks very much for your email.  Please make sure to send all questions
related to ACE and TAO to the appropriate mailing list or newsgroup,
rather than to me directly.  See

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html

for more info on how to access these resources.

> Good afternoon, I’ve read the ACE-INSTALL HTML Instructions, which
> accompanied the ACE & TAO Install files, from Vanderbilt University,
> on how to build/ install ACE & TAO, thru Visual Studio, but it’s a bit
> too technical for me.
>
> Sorry to bug you, but, assuming you’ve “simpler-to-follow” install
> instructions for ACE & TAO, then I’d like to ask please, if you could
> share them, with me?

If you need more help installing ACE & TAO than what's available in the
open-source release please see

for a list of companies that will provide you with commercial support.

Thanks very much,

        Doug