[tao-users] Federated Naming Service

Winkler Martin M.Winkler at hainzl.at
Mon Oct 19 09:26:33 CDT 2015

Hello,

i have a general question related to the federated naming service. I have two naming services on different hosts. I know the dns names of the servers and the port on the naming services are listening.  I figured out that bind_context() is required to connect the two name services.  It is not clear to me how to get the naming context from the naming service on the other host.  I think it  should be possible with a corbaname or corbaloc string.

Are there any examples on how to connect two name services?

Best regards,
Martin