[tao-users] Format of corbaloc:uiop

Phil Mesnier mesnierp at ociweb.com
Tue Apr 26 10:39:27 CDT 2016

Hi Milan,

I haven't had time to go all the way to the root of the problem, but it looks like the problem is not with the CORBALOC parser, which you are using correctly, rather something in the UIOP_* that is returning an object key that improperly includes the '|' separator as part of the object key sequence.

Can you create a bugzilla entry for this bug and someone will address it as soon as possible. If you'd like to fund an increase in priority, that would be great too.

Best regards,
Phil