[tao-users] Event channel's mt dispatching not responding

Douglas C. Schmidt d.schmidt at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Feb 9 14:27:00 CST 2018

Hi Chao,

   Thanks very much for using the PRF!

>  TAO VERSION: 2.3.0
>  ACE VERSION: 6.3.0

You're using a very old version of ACE+TAO.  I therefore recommend you
update to TAO 2.4.6, which you can download from

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu

If you need more "predictable" help or need help for earlier versions of
TAO please see

for a list of companies that will provide you with commercial support.