[udm-dev] RE:

Zsolt Kalmar kalmar at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 4 18:13:18 CDT 2005

Endre,

Do you have any reason not using:
udm_ns\src\UdmOclPat\GOCL\src\ANTLRBase

I can not see pccts in udm_ns.spec:

BuildRequires: xerces-c-devel, xalan-c-devel, minizip-devel
BuildRequires: swig >= 1.3.23, cppunit-devel
BuildRequires: ant, ant-junit, junit, xml-commons-apis, jdk
Requires: xerces-c, xalan-c, minizip-libs

As far as I know pccts is an old thing and it is caleed ANTLR now.

Anyways, could you please put together the required rpms and place them somewhere on the Atlantis.

We have fedora core 4, could it cause any problem?

Thanks,
zsolt