[Ace-users] Re: [tao-bugs] Problem with ORBInitializer_Registry in all Tests.

Werner Buchert w.buchert at medat.de
Mon Aug 27 09:14:53 CDT 2007

Hi,

the change for the last error was the
comment out of the setting of SOFLAGS with expfull,
as you mentioned it in the last mail.
Summarized:

diff platform_macros.GNU  platform_aix_g++.GNU
10,13d9
< no_hidden_visibility = 1
<
< export LIBPATH=$(ACE_ROOT)/lib
<
35c31
< SOEXT       =so
---
 > SOEXT       = a
38c34
< #aix_build = 1
---
 > aix_build = 1
73,74d68
< LDFLAGS        += -Wl,-brtl
<
85c79
< SOFLAGS        += -shared -Wl,-G # -Wl,-bexpfull -Wl,-bloadmap:lib.map
---
 > SOFLAGS        += -shared -Wl,-bexpfull # -Wl,-bloadmap:lib.map
90,95d83
< ifeq ($(shared_libs),1)
< ACELIB      = -lACE
< else
< ACELIB      = -lACEns
< endif
<

The first three lines seems to be special for our configuration, so can
be ignored.

Thanks and best regards,

Werner.

E-Mail: w.buchert at medat.de