[ace-users] using mpc and c++builder 6/2007 to build ace, which type ?

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu Jun 21 05:39:06 CDT 2007

Hi,

For BCB6 you can use -type borland. C++Builder 2007 isn't supported at this
moment, it is brand new. We have it already installed but we will only do a
full port when there is funding to do that work.

Mote that we do require funding to maintain the Borland port, we will send
an email about that later this month, but if there are no users funding the
Borland port we are forced to end the support for the Borland C++ compiler.