[ace-users] [ace-announce] DLL compilation error with /clr support

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Jan 16 03:53:00 CST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for using the PRF form. Looks you hit a bug in the Microsoft
compiler, check with Microsoft is there is an update of the compiler,
upgrade to a newer Microsoft compiler, or try ACE 6.4.1 which you can
download from http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu.

Best regards,

Postbus 81 | 6930 AB Westervoort | The Netherlands
http://www.remedy.nl