[cosmic-users] tao_picml

Wasili Goutas vasili at goutas.de
Tue Dec 6 21:42:55 CST 2005

Hi,

I retried to compile CoSMIC as release version and noticed, that a lot
of regserv32.exe calls failed.
I tried to run
  regsvr32.exe bin\ConfigExport.dll
from %COSMIC_ROOT% and got
"LoadLibrary ("bin\ConfigExport.dll") failed - module not found" (the
message can differ a little bit, I use a german installation :-)
running build.pl does not report any errors.
I will try to build the debug version, maybe there is some difference.

bye
Vasili

Wasili Goutas wrote:
> Hi kitty,
>
> Krishnakumar B wrote:
>
>> Hi Vasili,
>>
>> On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 16:04:36 -0600, Wasili Goutas wrote:
>>
>>>    CoSMIC VERSION: 0.4.5
>>>
>>>    HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM:
>>>        WinXP
>>>
>>>    COMPILER NAME AND VERSION (AND PATCHLEVEL):
>>>    VC.NET 2003
>>>
>>>    DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
>>>        EXECUTION?
>>>    tao_picml failed
>>> C:\projects\Quoter>tao_picml -x MyQuoter Broker\Broker.idl
>>> Distributor\Distributor.idl Stock_Base\Stock_Base.idl -I %TAO_ROOT%
>>> -I %TAO_ROOT%\orbsvcs -I %CIAO_ROOT%\ciao -I Broker -I Distributor -I
>>> Stock_Base
>>> tao-idli_bgKOq6.cpp
>>> picml_visitor::lookup_id - lookup of id IDL:Stock/StockBroker:1.0 failed
>>> picml_visitor::lookup_id - lookup of id IDL:Stock/StockBrokerHome:1.0
>>> failed
>>> tao-idli_jbYzza.cpp
>>> picml_visitor::lookup_id - lookup of id
>>> IDL:Stock/StockDistributor:1.0 failed
>>> picml_visitor::lookup_id - lookup of id
>>> IDL:Stock/StockDistributorHome:1.0 faile
>>> d