[cosmic-users] tao_picml

Wasili Goutas vasili at goutas.de
Wed Dec 7 22:04:42 CST 2005

Hi Keith,

also the debug version produces the same error messages.
Today I decided to remove CoSMIC and GME 5.9.21 and install the released
version of CoSMIC 0.4.6 and GME 4.11.10. I noticed that a CoSMIC
installation is still in present on the system and removed it.
After that I retried to build the release version which this time did
not report any errors :-)
I run tao_picml.exe ... without any errors.
I imported the xme file with the GME 5 version still installed and got
an successfull result :-)) and no constrains of the model are violated.
But now the button bar of GME contains to buttons without icon but '??'
on them and I miss the presense of the buttons to run the
flattened_deploymentplan interpreter, MPC file generater, ... :-(
I tried to install UDM3 wich failed, so I removed it and tried it again,
wich then succeeded. But the missing menu item had are still missing.

I doen't know what to do to get them back, maybe it's best to place an
new posting here :-)
bye
Vasili