[cosmic-users] Re: C-saw

Peter Oslej petero at atlas.sk
Tue Dec 13 15:50:22 CST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Krishnakumar B" <kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu>
To: "Peter Oslej" <petero at atlas.sk>
Cc: "Arvind S. Krishna" <arvindk at dre.vanderbilt.edu>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: C-saw

Hi  Kitty,

thanks for your mail.
I send mail to Jane Lin and she makes the link to the new weaver :
http://www.cis.uab.edu/liny/CSAW/CSAW-GME5.9.21/
I try it with my extracted SPC file (from weave-deployment.pdf), but the
weaver crash on it.

Please, could you send me your original SPC file ?

Sorry for sending mails to you directly, but your mailing list engine
rejects my mails.

Thaks

PeterO.