[cosmic-users] tao_picml

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Dec 13 14:17:30 CST 2005

Hi Wasili,

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 16:36:09 -0600, Wasili Goutas wrote:
> Hi kitty,
>
> I actualy get CoSMIC compiled and registered its services to GME5.
> The problem was the misstyped %XERCESCROOT%\lib (I forgot the C in
> xercesCroot :-( in my PATH environment.
> I also added %XERCESCROOT%\bin to my PATH, to be sure GME will find
> xerces-c_2_7.dll.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Now, when I start GME and add my Quoter project all icons are where I
> expect them. When I try to generate the DeploymentPlan Descriptors I get
> now a message box telling me "Cannot resolve assotiation QoSDecoration".

This is most likely due to mismatch between the metamodel and the generated
API.  I will try to post a document which will list the steps you need to
do to write an interpreter for CoSMIC (which will have an answer to your
problem).

-kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University