[cosmic-users] tao_picml

Wasili Goutas vasili at goutas.de
Mon Dec 12 23:36:09 CST 2005

Hi kitty,

I actualy get CoSMIC compiled and registered its services to GME5.
The problem was the misstyped %XERCESCROOT%\lib (I forgot the C in
xercesCroot :-( in my PATH environment.
I also added %XERCESCROOT%\bin to my PATH, to be sure GME will find
xerces-c_2_7.dll.

Thanks for your help.

Now, when I start GME and add my Quoter project all icons are where I
expect them. When I try to generate the DeploymentPlan Descriptors I get
now a message box telling me "Cannot resolve assotiation QoSDecoration".
After that, every time I try to generate something like the domain
description, deployment plan descr. ore MPC files I get the message "Com
exception: The project is already in transaction".

I hope you can help me also with that.
bye
Wasili