[cosmic-users] Re: tao_picml on Linux?

Krishnakumar B kitty at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Tue May 17 13:19:35 CDT 2005

Hi Sunil,

On Tuesday, 17 May 2005, Sunil Rottoo wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Thanks for your suggestion. I don't mind giving that a shot. However , I
> would need the source code.  Is there anyway to get the latest code?

You can get the latest code from the ViewCVS interface at:

http://cvs.dre.vanderbilt.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/

One of our TODOs is also to set up an anonymous CVS interface.  Till then,
please use this method.

Eric, can you please set up anonymous CVS access to the following modules
on cvs.dre.vanderbilt.edu:

CoSMIC
xsc

We wouldn't need pserver and users will have to use SSH to pull stuff off
the repository.  Can you also please update ViewCVS's configuration so that
the xsc module shows up at the above specified URL?  Once we have the
anonymous CVS access setup, please remove the ability to download tarballs
from ViewCVS's configuration.

Thanks,
kitty.

--
Krishnakumar B <kitty at dre dot vanderbilt dot edu>
Institute for Software Integrated Systems, Dept. of EECS, Vanderbilt University