[cosmic-users] WG: Constrain check and MPC file generation

Arvind S. Krishna arvindk at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Tue Nov 15 13:42:50 CST 2005

Hi Vasili,

Thanks for the email. I will use the attachment and see what the problem could be.

>     2. TOOL AFFECTED:
> 	MPC generator.
> 	"Interpretation Failure: Either there in no MPC paradigm present
> and/or Selected Object(s) are not MPC definitions"

Quick question, did you actually model the projects or you are just trying to run
the interpreter? You will have to explicitly model the MPC elements for the
interpreter to generate the MPC files. Please let me know you are doing.

>     DOES THE PROBLEM AFFECT:
> 	1. check all constrains
> 	2. try to generate MPC files

If you do not use the MPC paradigm, no constraint violations should occur,
I will check again.

> 	2. What have to be done, to get the MPC creation work? Are there
> more example

Please look at the BasicSP example in the examples directory.

Thanks,
Arvind