AW: [cosmic-users] WG: Constrain check and MPC file generation

Goutas, Vasili VGoutas at harmanbecker.com
Fri Nov 18 08:50:58 CST 2005

Hi kitty,

Sorry for the double posting, but I was not able to post from my personal email account, so I did it using my office account the first time.
Because I thought that this also didn't work, I retried it with my personal account, and now it has been posted twice.

Thanks for your help on my problem. I fixed it and now there are no constrains violated.
I posted this yesterday, but I haven't seen it in the list till now.

I also modeled the missed MPC artifacts for my Broker and Distributor parts, generated the workspace and tried to build the Broker example.
It failed, because of the missing StockBase library. I tried to model the missing MPC artifact, but I'm not sure how.
I tried to model it using the Distributor and Broker models as templates (without executor stuff), but was not able to generate a file refence to the imported idl file.
I will post this problem later and add the project file to it. Actually I have no access to my private project.

Bye
Vasili

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.